Where do bed bugs hide
Bed bugs feed solely on blood and therefore an infestation is not an indicator of a dirty home like other bug infestations is. Bed bugs can be found just as easily in an immaculate home as in a filthy one. Bed bugs are attracted to body heat and are usually found in bedrooms so they have easy access to a blood meal during the night. Despite the name, beds are not the only place you will find bed bugs. Bed bugs can also hide in;
- Under loose wallpaper or plaster
- Area between wall and ceiling
- Seams of chairs, mattresses, couches, cushions
- Between wooden floor boards, carpet and on skirting boards
- Furnishing around the bedroom such as desks, drawers, wardrobes and cupboards.
- Bed frame and headboard crevices